I’m wishing it were spring, so I attempting to find some sure signs.
- St. Patrick’s Day is almost here- I’ve got my Ireland shirt ready and Guinness in the fridge.
- We spring forward next weekend.
- It’s light when we get up in the morning
- It’s still light at 6:00 when we eat dinner
- We are seeing more Bald Eagles in the fields around the countryside
- The guys at church are talking crops
- The snow birds are thinking about coming home
- The bulb and veggie catalogs are showing up in the mail
- Cadbury Easter Eggs are in my candy jar!
- The daytime normal temp has climbed into the 20-30 degree area!
Hope is out there! Take that Mr. Groundhog!!!!