Today as we decorated our Christmas tree and we looked and talked about our ornaments and decorations through the house and all the memories that they all hold I thought back upon all that I have been blessed with and so thankful for…..
1. I’m thankful that we have been blessed with two wonderful sons who have given us so much joy, fun, memories, love, laughter and have taught me so much as they’ve grown into wonderful young men! Words can’t describe how proud we are to be their parents!
2. I’m thankful that we have been blessed by two equally as wonderful daughter-in-laws that love our sons and have become such a big part of our lives. They too bring us so much joy, fun, love, laughter as we grow together as a family making new memories and traditions! Again, words can’t describe how proud we are to be their in-laws!
3. I’m thankful that we have been blessed with so many friends that we can’t keep up with visiting them all! We’ve met so many people that have become such an important part of our family’s life and they continue to be a very important part of our lives to this day! We love you all!
4. I’m thankful that I have been blessed with a life that I can look back at so many family memories and traditions that make me smile, laugh, cry, become sentimental and melancholy and some that I’d like to forget! And I can’t wait as we create more memories and make new traditions!
5. Most of all I’m thankful that I have been blessed with the most wonderful husband, soul mate, helper, and best friend in all the world! Someone that puts up with my moods, laughs or rolls his eyes at me when I’m acting silly or stupid, endures my organizational skills and neat freak personality and allows me to walk by his side throughout his ministry career! Words can’t describe how proud I am to be his wife!
6. And I’m blessed and thankful for our most awesome, magnificant, and loving God that just loves me for who and what I am. I’m amazed at the grace that He pours down on me each and every day! He most certainly is an amazing God! Thank you Jesus!
I know for myself that even though the Thanksgiving holiday is behind me and the rush into Christmas begins I’m going to be looking at my “memory” Christmas tree and remembering how blessed and thankful I am! It’s going to be a wonderful Christmas season!